I am a firm believer that not all great things or products have to be expensive, and often times the unexpected can surprise you. Even though Fall is approaching and a change in season usually means a change in products I thought I would share 5 of my favorite products that I use daily.
1. Ciate Eyeliner and Stamp This eyeliner is hands down my favorite and that is a huge statement to make because I have tried a lot of eyeliners! It is so pigmented, dried matte and does not crack it flack at all. The application is really smooth and what’s better is it comes with a star stamp on one end. I do however this this is a limited release as I could not find it on the Ciate website, but Fierce Flicks liner is great as well
2. Tarte Shape Tape If you watch and beauty vloggers or influencers you already know that everyone is obsessed with this stuff! I was skeptical at first, but I too love it. The coverage is great, it is super easy to blend and it has a citrus sent that I love. Although it is on the more expensive side it is the best concealer I have found thus far
3. Essence Rock & Doll Mascara this is just so good! I would compare it to Benefit, There real mascara but better because it is around 6$!
4. Profusion Contour Kit I bought this as one of those end cap gift ideas around Christmas and have used it almost everyday since! It is so affordable and it really does have perfect contour colors, and the included highlighter is not bad either as well as the matte base color I use as a eyeshadow base before colors.
5. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder I prefer a loose powder over pressed when setting my face and this one is awesome! Really does last all day and also works well to bake oily areas. A really great option is you need a more affordable setting powder
What are some of the beauty products you use on a daily basis?
Happy day to you!